FAIR is the internationally recognized standard by The Open Group for risk quantification. The SAFE platform embeds FAIR in the first automated, AI-driven, real-time solution to measure, manage and mitigate cyber risk.
Uncovering Factor Analysis of Information Risk (FAIR™)
The open standard for quantifying and managing risk in any organization.
An Open Standard
Improve your ability to communicate risk effectively in less than 24 hours. Get your new resources designed to help turn these tactics into a win in the boardroom. It is time to transform your risk discussions into productive business decisions.
A Common Language
Without a standard model for risk, security and risk teams struggle to communicate to each other and the business. FAIR solves this problem.
An Enterprise Model
FAIR analyses scale for any risk factors, applies to information and operational risk, and integrates with Enterprise Risk Management.
A Common Risk Language
- Translating cyber risk into the language of business.
- Speak in one language concerning your cyber risk.
- Apply risk assessments to any object or asset.
- View enterprise cyber risk in totality.
- Challenge and defend cyber risk decisions using an advanced risk model.
- Complete your current risk framework with a standard risk taxonomy and analysis model.
The FAIR Institute: Home of FAIR
- Dedicated to spreading the awareness and knowledge of the FAIR model with security and risk professionals, academia, industry associations, standards organizations, regulators, and government institutions.
- Set up to facilitate the sharing of best practices among executives and practitioners via events and the FAIR Conference, local chapters, study groups and online forums.
- Committed to facilitating high-quality networking and member engagement and to connecting members with qualified FAIR solution providers.
Safe Security Is the Technical Advisor to the FAIR Institute
The FAIR™ Institute operates as an expert, non-profit organization that maintains the open and transparent nature of FAIR. Safe Security is proud to be affiliated with the Institute as Technical Advisor – supporting its events, FAIR chapters, research projects, and more activities to advance the discipline of measuring and managing risk.