The speed of digitization and cloud adoption has increased multiple fold in the COVID era. Businesses are relying more than ever on technology to not only run their day-to-day operations but also to find a competitive advantage against their peers.
However, using vulnerabilities in the same technology stack, cyber attacks are exponentially increasing. 68% of organizations have been victims of just endpoint attacks in 2019.
What do we factor in
for the SAFE Score per IP?
- Frequency-based EC2 Assessment
- Frequency-based S3 Assessment
- Frequency-based IAM Rules Assessment
- Azure Cloud Security Assessment
- Azure Cloud Security Configuration Assessment
- Frequency-based Azure Cloud Security Assessment
End Points (Laptops)
SAFE Deploymentin your environment
vulnerabilities with the
TSAR gaps framework
Similar to the TSAR Bomb, SAFE has a concept of the most “deadly” vulnerabilities that you should “really” worry about. The Cyber Intelligence Team of SAFE monitors hundreds of deep and dark web forums for the most impactful, popular and easy to use exploits that you should PRIORITIZE.
Dynamic, consistent and continuous score and actionable insights one can expect from SAFE
- Business Unit wise SAFE Score
- Operational Unit wise SAFE Score
- Technology Vertical wise SAFE Score
- Location wise SAFE Score
- Third Party Contractor wise SAFE Score
- Organization Wide SAFE Score
- Score per IP Address in the Network
- Score per ARN on the cloud
- Score per Application