- Most customers have hardening policies for their IT infrastructure based on well known standards such as CIS, STIG.
- These policies are typically also part of the asset provisioning process, where the asset is put into production only after going through hardening.
- Hardening standards are sufficient to protect their assets from being compromised.
- Assets continue to be in a hardened state (with no change over a period time due to an administrator’s actions)
- Continuous Configuration Assessment of IT infrastructure
- Understand the most Critical, High, Medium gaps that decrease the probability of a cybersecurity breach
- Overall and prioritised view of risk posture (e.g. based on business criticality across the entire IT infrastructure stack of Cloud Applications, Operating Systems, Networks, DB, and application level
Automated configuration assessment and breach likelihood score at Asset Level, Vertical Level and of overall technology level based on criticality of gaps, asset.
Custom Control Policies to customize configuration assessment as per as per hardening policies
Actionable Insights to get a prioritized view of assets and controls that needs to be remediated with the remediation guidelines.
Gaps Report to understand the Critical, High, Medium, Low gaps and overall remediation trend
Notifications and Reporting
Switch from Detecting to
Predicting Cyber Breaches
Accurately estimate the cyber breach likelihood of your organizationRead More Re-imagine third party risk management with SAFERead More Understand the overall human risk and insider threats with SAFERead More Assess your public and hybrid environments to quantify breach likelihood of your cloud infrastructureRead More