- Most customers have hardening policies for their IT infrastructure based on well known standards such as CIS, STIG.
- These policies are typically also part of the asset provisioning process, where the asset is put into production only after going through hardening.
- Hardening standards are sufficient to protect their assets from being compromised.
- Assets continue to be in a hardened state (with no change over a period time due to an administrator’s actions)
- Continuous Configuration Assessment of IT infrastructure
- Understand the most Critical, High, Medium gaps that decrease the probability of a cybersecurity breach
- Overall and prioritised view of risk posture (e.g. based on business criticality across the entire IT infrastructure stack of Cloud Applications, Operating Systems, Networks, DB, and application level