Injection Attacks Analysis: SQL Injection, Host Header, and more
Injections are one of the most common yet critical web application attacks and it is at the first position of the OWASP Top 10 Attacks. They are found frequently is web applications and this paper aims to explain this vulnerability and provide the mitigations to prevent from injection based attacks.
- Covering different types of injection based attacks
- Host Header Injection
- SQL Injection and its types
- Automated tools to perform sql injections
- SMTP Injection
- XPATH Injection
- OS Command Injection
- HTML Injection
- SSI Injection
- LDAP Injection
- Setting up the labs and performing each injection attack while understanding how they work.
- Discussing the remediations for each type of injection based attack to prevent them.