Safe Security Inc., global leader in cyber risk quantification and management (CRQM), has expanded their API-based technology integrations to 50 technology platforms. The SAFE platform uses cyber signals from these tools to give CISOs a real time, inside-out quantification of their enterprise-wide cyber risk. With a trustworthy, risk-driven output that can be used to prioritize their investments, CISOs are better informed to make decisions and communicate business risk to their board.
Safe Security has researched more than 5,500 attacks and breaches to determine the most critical controls exploited by attackers. With this in mind, Safe Security has built integrations with market leading cybersecurity products to provide customers with signals required to quantify the cyber risk of an attack vector. Each of these integrations can be implemented in under 5 minutes, making the adoption of CRQM easy for any organization and the power of data driven decisions accessible to every enterprise.
The latest SAFE platform integrations include but are not limited to:
- Vulnerability assessment data from Qualys Vulnerability Management, Detection and Response (VMDR), Rapid7 InsightVM and more
- Security assessment and configuration data from Microsoft Defender for Cloud, Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Amazon Web Services (AWS), and SaaS business applications like Microsoft Office365, Google Workspaces, Azure Active Directory, Salesforce, and Zoom
- Assets and business context data from ServiceNow CMDB
- Malware findings from Crowdstrike Falcon
- Phishing simulation results from KnowBe4
- Threat intelligence feeds from SpyCloud, Shodan, Malware Patrol, Recorded Future
“Today’s security leaders in large enterprises have to take data from multiple tools and translate them into business-relevant terms; which is manual and cumbersome, in order to reach an understanding of their cyber risk,” said Saket Bajoria, Chief Product Officer, Safe Security. “The SAFE platform’s API capabilities enable customers to leverage the most relevant signals to their unique environment when conducting cyber risk quantification evaluations, and provides specific actions security teams can take to prioritize their cybersecurity investments based on breach likelihood and financial risk reduction.”
The SAFE platform also builds cyber risk scenarios such as ransomware, business email compromise, data compromise, and more, leveraging the data collected from these integrations to provide a view of all the security controls that are failing against these scenarios. The data gathered via API is aggregated, measured and mapped to the MITRE ATT&CK framework, and the SAFE platform creates a list of prioritized, actionable insights.
Safe Security will continue to expand API integrations, with a goal of offering more than 60 integrations by the end of Q1 2023.
Watch these videos for more information about Safe Security’s integrations:
- SAFE Platform Overview
- How to Measure, Manage, and Mitigate Multi Cloud Risk with SAFE
- Integrating SAFE with AWS Accounts
- Integrating SAFE with Azure Subscriptions
- Integrating SAFE with Office 365 Exchange Online
- Integrating SAFE with Salesforce
- Integrating SAFE with Cybersecurity Products
- Integrating SAFE with Qualys
- Integrating SAFE with Databricks
- Integrating SAFE with Cybersecurity Policies
About Safe Security
Safe Security Inc. is a leader in cyber risk quantification and management (CRQM), with a mission to build a safer digital future. Safe Security’s CRQM platform – SAFE – enables organizations to manage cyber risks in real-time. Its platform automatically collects signals from inside and outside a company’s environment to give the company-specific cyber risk rating, or SAFE Score, the financial impact of a potential breach, and an action plan. This enables organizations to have a common language across teams - from the board all the way down to an analyst - to align with a consistent risk metric. Other benefits include justifying investments in cybersecurity and purchase of cyber insurance for the organization. For more information, visit https://www.safe.security/.