CIO, Apollo Hospitals Enterprises Limited
Additionally, in Asia, Apollo Hospitals have been the frontrunners in leveraging technology to build integrated healthcare delivery systems. Spanning across intelligent medical equipment, integration of Electronic Medical Records, and Hospital Information Systems, they have left no stone unturned in utilising technology to ensure enhanced access to medical care, improved convenience, and improved patient care.
However, the rapid adoption of emerging technology such as Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning and cloud-based software brings with itself new vulnerabilities that can threaten security and compliance for the healthcare industry. Thus, compliance and regulatory frameworks that are typically enacted to protect systems and sensitive data, are adding to the complexity of security challenges. This is further compounded by the rising number of targeted cyber attacks against healthcare organisations.
Apollo Hospitals Enterprises Limited is a multi-location, multi-regional enterprise organisation comprising 45,000 employees.
With patients arriving for treatments from over 121+ countries, it's crucial for them to adhere to security best practices laid out by internationally recognised cyber security standards and guidelines.
Continuous Compliance Management
Cyber Risk Quantification
Prioritise investments as part of technology roadmap
About Apollo Hospital
Founded in 1983, Apollo Hospitals Group has been instrumental in bringing about the private healthcare revolution in India. With 70 hospitals across various cities in South Asia and the Middle East, this organization has treated over 45 million patients across 121 countries.
45,000+ employees; highly regulated
Benefits of SAFE Enterprise
- Risk Quantification through breach-likelihood (SAFE score) per critical asset storing PHI, PII
- Risk Quantification through breach-likelihood (SAFE score) per business unit
- Risk Quantification through breach-likelihood (SAFE score) per asset across each vertical
- Asset categorization as per Business Criticality
- Everything on one dashboard (single source of truth) accessible by team members across various locations
- Continuous Compliance Management