Vulnerability Assessment and Management tools are well-established within enterprise organizations, however security and risk leaders are still looking for ways to tackle the countless numbers of alerts and warnings across their systems – and identify the ones that matter most.
Safe Security’s new integration with Tenable.io bridges this gap by providing a singular, continuous, and real-time view of your cyber risk exposure. Tenable.io users using the SAFE platform now have the power to prioritize risk management and risk transfer, and articulate cybersecurity risk in a business context.
How does the SAFE and Tenable.io integration work?
SAFE ingests real-time telemetry signals from Vulnerability Assessment (VA) and Vulnerability Management (VM) products within your cybersecurity environment via read-only API hooks. To get started, you will need:
- A Tenable.io URL
- Tenable.io API keys (access key and secret key)
- The SAFE and Tenable.io documentation
Once the integration is complete, SAFE will continuously pull your assets’ VA scan results from Tenable.io. Based on the Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVEs) reported for each asset, SAFE maps the high-risk CVEs to MITRE ATT&CK TTPs. The output determines how likely your organization is to be breached due to the mapped vulnerabilities for specific cyber risk scenarios (ransomware, business email compromise, and data compromise). You can choose to sync your results in real-time, or select a scheduled time for synchronization.
Watch how SAFE seamlessly integrates with Tenable.io
How does the SAFE and Tenable.io integration help you?
Beyond vulnerability management insights, factors such as system configuration, network configuration, and your security controls contribute to how likely your organization is to be breached. SAFE enables you to contextualize your VA and VM scan results:
- Discover and pull assets into SAFE from Tenable.io within seconds. Integrate every asset’s vulnerability assessment data from Tenable.io into SAFE without manual input, freeing-up your human resource.
- Get a singular, unified view of high-risk CVEs across your risk landscape. SAFE maps your exposures to the MITRE ATT&CK framework for various risk scenarios such as ransomware attacks, business email compromises, and many more.
- Identify and prioritize your greatest risk exposures. Plan risk mitigation and transfer using insights provided to you in terms of:
- The dollar-value business impact.
- The likelihood of being breached.
SAFE leverages API feeds from the cybersecurity tools, products, and services already existing within your environment to empower the modern CISO – in under 4 weeks. Curious?
- Explore our integrations with over 50 leading technologies
- Learn more about our Crawl, Walk, Run, Fly Program: How Easy is it to Deploy SAFE?