Public companies have just five months to comply with the SEC Cyber Risk rule.
This playbook will show you how to establish a cyber risk management and reporting program that meets and exceeds SEC requirements.
Discover how to:
- Assess your current risk compliance and gaps
- Measure the material impact of potential cyber incidents
- Identify and proactively reduce the potential impact of cyber risk
- Demonstrate an adequate cybersecurity plan to protect shareholder value
- Convert cybersecurity bits and bytes to dollars and cents for effective board reporting